Google Cloud Solutions Engineer
- 40 hours
- 3-5 years
- Bangalore, India
Bidmath is looking for an experienced Google Cloud Solutions Engineer to join our growing data science team. The key responsibilities would span developing and maintaining cloud-based applications in relation to big data, machine learning and analytics projects which would ultimately drive further effectiveness and efficiency for our clients.
Ideally you would have hands-on software development background in GCP and basic knowledge in data manipulation and segmentation with BigQuery with an ambition to continue learning and to become an expert in Cloud for Marketing.
- Support the vision and educate clients towards Google Cloud based solutions that empower and transform programmatic and analytics projects.
- Advise internal teams on the technical best practices across the cloud solutions and the best implementation process.
- Develop and maintain machine learning models and algorithms leveraging
- BigQuery and log level data and raw customer data from various sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Big Data & Machine Learning
- Experience with developing machine learning models, software, applications and programming languages (Python, Go, SQL, HTTP, HTTPS).
- Industry experience in technical support, professional services, data and analytics.
About Bidmath, a company of BMG Group Hqed in Amsterdam
Bidmath is the transparent, programmatic solutions company powered by machine learning and real-time personalisation.
Founded in 2012 we are headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Bengaluru & Tokyo. We empower global brands to take control of programmatic through transparency & leverage our machine learning approach to unlock a new future in digital media advertising.
We offer consultancy and programmatic managed services across more than 30 markets including Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Our global client base ranges from finance, travel, telecoms, retail and automotive to name a few.