Platforms Implementation Engineer (Adobe, Google)
- 40 hours
- 1-3 years
- Bangalore, India
Bidmath is looking for an experienced Platforms Implementation Engineer to join our growing global activation hub. The key responsibilities largely revolve around implementing and deploying data management, ad-server and analytics platforms focused on the Adobe Experience Cloud and Google Marketing Platform full stack.
Ideally you would have hands-on experience in implementing analytics systems architecture. Experience working within the solutions and integration department at a technology company is a plus. Specifically you will be the key contact for all platform implementations and be an expert in both Adobe and Google products and work alongside these technology providers across the contract scope.
- Full implement, deploy and maintain data management, ad-server and analytics platforms for the portfolio of clients under the umbrella of bidmath.
- Develop the technical roadmap for platform integration with the highest standard of quality and create best practices for the growing team.
- Work alongside the programmatic teams to align on best tagging and deployment for effective campaign activation e.g. tagging to audience segmentation
- Installation & Architecture experience with the Adobe Advertising Cloud stack, Google Analytics 360 including Data Studio, Optimize and Tag Manager.
- Basic knowledge of BigQuery and ML functions as a plus
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms
- Experience in tag architecture analysis and using tagging platform(s) to execute proper data flow
About Bidmath, a company of BMG Group Hqed in Amsterdam
Bidmath is the transparent, programmatic solutions company powered by machine learning and real-time personalisation.
Founded in 2012 we are headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Bengaluru & Tokyo. We empower global brands to take control of programmatic through transparency & leverage our machine learning approach to unlock a new future in digital media advertising.
We offer consultancy and programmatic managed services across more than 30 markets including Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Our global client base ranges from finance, travel, telecoms, retail and automotive to name a few.