Programmatic Account Executive
- 40 hours
- 1 - 3 years
- Bangkok, Thailand
Bidmath are looking for a talented digital account executive to join our team. You will support the management our client portfolio to help our global clients grow and advance into the future of programmatic advertising. As an account executive, you should have entry level experience in marketing with a client servicing approach.
You should also have a basic idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the team’s joint effort to develop and grow our client’s programmatic roadmap with motivation to be trained fully over time.
The opportunity is to join a growing team as we build our strong programmatic media team to service new and long-standing clients. You will help drive success for a broad range of digitally savvy advertisers in a fast-paced and client focused environment.
You can expect a structured training plan from us that will help you understand and
incorporate new tools and knowledge for your work. We care about our team members’
professional development and offer opportunity to grow your skills and career within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the management of the day to day relationship with clients reporting to the account manager with heavy exposure to the programmatic team who you will work alongside
- Embark on a full training program certified by Google to enhance your knowledge and your ability to work operationally in the team
- Analyzing advertising campaign metrics and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue…).
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending client meetings and supporting the programmatic strategy for global client
- Everyday looking for opportunities for growth leveraging the newest and market leading tools in the market
Who you are
- BA/BS/MBA university degree
- Fresher or 1+ years’ work experience in online advertising
- Proven work experience as a graduate intern or account executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
What you will get
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work on the best brands in the world
- Super growth and training in a new startup
- International experience and opportunity to travel
- Opportunity to shape a new organisation as a founding team member
- Strong focus on Google marketing stack and products